Wister - January Bulky Hat
The first installment of Kelbourne's Year of Bulky Hats is Wister, a super squishy and warm hat made with a simple slip stitch travelling cable over a garter stitch background. This is a fun and relatively simple hat, with a few neat details in there to keep your interest. A perfect design for an intermediate to advanced beginner, Wister is designed to knit up quickly with a nice rhythm to the pattern.
Wister is knit using one skein of Germantown Bulky in forest green 310 on US 10 (6 mm) needles. It is worked from the bottom up and topped off with a super smushy pompom.
Each kit comes with
• 1 skein of Kelbourne Woolens Bulky in Germantown in forest green
• 1 leather tag and color coordinating yarn windings to sew tag on
• 1 Kelbourne Woolens drawstring bag
• 1 postcard with image and URL to download pattern
• 1 YOBH sticker or other fun swag