The ultimate way to inspire creative colorwork! Use these flexible mix-and-match chart cards to visually re-arrange and design the perfect colorwork pattern from start to finish.
Choose your construction method, choose your charts, choose your order/colors, and start knitting!
Each Doodle Card Deck includes:
- (1) How to Doodle instruction card
- (2) Full color, illustrated schematics with bullet list instructions
- (51) Unique 24-stitch colorwork charts
- )(Rhinebeck Half Deck is (24) Unique 24-stch colorwork charts)
- Custom printed cardboard tuckbox
Basic Chart examples include:
- Dots, X’s, and Plus symbols
- Zigzags and Diamonds
Winter Chart examples include:
- Snowflakes & Stars
- Snowmen & Reindeer
- Pine Trees & Boughs
- Holly Berries (with bobbles!)
- Merry wrapping paper
- Vintage Ski Sweaters
Autumn Chart examples include:
- Lots of Fall Leaves
- Umbrella & Rainboots
- Pumpkins & Acorns
- Spiders, Bats, & Black Cats
- Witch’s Hat & Caldron
- Candy Corn & Jack-o-Lanterns
Rhinebeck Chart examples include:
- Fall leaves
- Yarn skeins
- And more!
How to use with Doodle Patterns:
- CHOOSE YOUR THEME: Pick the Doodle Charts that have the motifs you want! Or pick several chart expansions to mix-and-match!
- CHOOSE YOUR PATTERN: Pick which pattern or construction method you prefer. Every chart works with every pattern!
- CHOOSE YOUR YARNS: Pick a skein or two for your main color, and a handful of mini skeins for contrast colors!
- START KNITTING: Pick your first motifs and colors and start knitting! You can change it up with every new motif!
How to use with Non-Doodle Patterns:
- Design your own pattern shape and plug in your charts
- Add a motif to the hem of vanilla sweater, mitten, or sock