We had so much fun with the Soxies Awards in March that we've decided to do another one for summer tops - sign up, make, submit; the voting will happen in August!
Here are the details:
- Select any pattern to make. You'll be submitting your entry for the voting using these categories and any top should fit into one: Touch of Lace, Sheer, Full Coverage, Cropped, My First Knit Garment, My First Crochet Garment, Crochet-all-the-way, Sleeveless, Colorwork
- At least 75% of the yarn used in your top must come from Yarn Bar.
- Yarn purchased in shop receives 10% discount. Online yarn purchases for Shirtees will receive a voucher to redeem in August (please specify that you are buying yarn for Shirtees in the Notes Section of order).
- Yarn used for Shirtees Awards must include a plant-based fiber OR be classified as a DK, Sport, Fingering, or Lace weight yarn.
- You may submit more than one summer top made between May and July!
- All participants will receive a commemorative gift from us later this summer.
- Peoples' Choice virtual voting will happen in early August and winners in each category receive bragging rights and a $25 gift card
Submission deadline is July 31. Photo entry is perfect; but so is the "real deal" so if you are in town, we would love to see your top in person! Please submit this form with your entry so we have accurate info about your project.